A Message Board, Guestbook, or Poll hosted for your website.

View Single Post Thread: Keith Pipe For Sale

Author Comment

SafarisAfrica

Wildcat

09/25/09 at 03:36 PMReply with quote#1

Copied from Smith & Wesson Forum

This is a very unusual item and definitely for the advanced Elmer Keith collector.
A friend of mine ask me to list a pipe that he got from Elmer Keith in 1972. He frequently corresponded with Elmer. One day, he ask Elmer if he would send him a used pipe and, Elmer did. The pipe is a Medico #77 VFQ pipe made of imported briar. He told me he did not clean it so, there are remnants of tobacco and probably, Elmer's DNA is on the pipe stem.
I have no idea as to the value but, he ask me to put it up for $450.00 shipped and insured. It may be a high price but, where can you find another in the box as shipped directly from Elmer Keith. Thanks for looking.                                                                                        

Attached Thumbnails                                        
                                        FS: Authentic ELMER KEITH PIPE with DNA..Florida-img_6813.jpg   FS: Authentic ELMER KEITH PIPE with DNA..Florida-img_6814.jpg   FS: Authentic ELMER KEITH PIPE with DNA..Florida-img_6815.jpg                                          

http://www.safarisafrica-zimbabwe.com